Monday 6 May 2013

Happy in Harlequin

I have a weakness for the beautiful clothes at Pin Up Girl Clothing and I'm always desperate to see the new seasons collections slowly filter online. As soon as I saw the harlequin print fabric I knew I had to possess at least one item. I treated myself to the fabulous jenny skirt in harlequin print recently with ebay takings and was thrilled when it arrived. The fabric really is fantastic and the cute colour combination will mix and match with any seperates. Only problem is I now want the rest of the harlequin range which includes cigarette pants, capri pants, long sleeved lauren top and sleeveless carole top......need to get saving up!!!


On a lovely, sunny bank holiday Monday I chose to pair it with my Deadly Dames black vamp top (also from Pin Up Girl Clothing), ballet flats and sunglasses.


It's a great length.....I'm 5' 10" and it finishes below my knee which is most flattering.


We had a lovely afternoon in the sunshine, it really was scorchio!!!


Rare shot of me wearing ballet pumps. I find these the most uncomfortable type of shoes EVER but found these in good old Marks and Spencer that aren't too bad so I'm gently breaking them in as every gal needs ballet pumps....don't they???




No comments:

Post a Comment